Premarital Education in Albuquerque
Providing Insight into the Legal Aspects of Married Life
If you are thinking about getting married, it is very important that both you and your partner understand the legal rights and responsibilities of married people. How the law views the way you own property or become responsible for paying debts changes on your wedding day. NM Divorce & Custody Law, LLC provides an educational consultation to explain these processes to prepare you and your future spouse for your new life together in hopes to avoid dissolution of marriage.
Want to be certain you understand the legal matters that you need to know about your marriage? Call our attorneys today at (505) 431-4716 to schedule an appointment.
Everyone’s support was wonderful, and so needed, during such a brutal, emotional, and heartbreaking time. - M.F.
What to Expect
This is a joint-educational conference that lasts about an hour and a half, built to prepare couples (same-sex or traditional husband/wife) for their impending marriage vows.
This short consultation goes over the legal process of getting married, as well as:
- What is community property and debt?
- What is separate property and debt?
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support and alimony
- How one’s legal status changes once they are legally married
- Post-nuptial agreements
This type of educational consultation may prevent the dissolution of marriage and help prevent many other problems from occurring once the honeymoon phase is over.
Your Family Is
Our Sole Focus
Exclusively Dedicated to Family Law
What Sets NM Divorce & Custody Law, LLC Apart?Passionate & Personalized Representation
- We think outside the box to find the best solution for you and your family.
- Our lead attorney has been through a divorce herself and knows what you're going through.
- Our team has 20+ years of experience.
- We find practical solutions to fix your problems.
We Are Here For You During
This Difficult Time
NM Divorce & Custody Law, LLC